Monday, July 25, 2011

Follow Friday!!



My friend told me about this and I decided to hop on too! :]

Question: Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from.

I would love to meet Richelle Mead, L.J.Smith, and J.K.Rowling.

Richelle Mead because she is the author of Vampire Academy which is hands down one of the best series ever written (which I will review later for you guys)!! I love her writing style and would love to meet her for advice on my writing and also just talk about what else she's writingg.

L.J.Smith because she wrote the Vampire Diaries, The Forbidden Game, Night World and so much more books that I love. She's one of the best supernatural-writing authors and she writes about all kinds of creatures such as vampires, witches and everything else. Almost every book of hers has suckd me in immediately and I'm almost never able to put her books down.

This was a hard choice but my third choice is J.K.Rowling. I used to not be a fan of her writing style. I loved Harry Potter and the concept and everything but the way she wrote. I'm not sure if it was because I was much younger or something but I don't mind now and I would like to meet her.

(by the way, I'm sorry it's not a Friday but I only just realized I didn't properly click publish *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment