Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday #4!!



Question: How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently? 

I'm a teen so, hmm I really like any type of fiction really. I like to read mostly YA but I'll read other books too if it's good. I like fantasy, paranormal, supernatural books the best right now. I don't really like historical books and I'm not sure why but I find most of them boring. I've only liked a couple of historical books... I'm trying to widen my range of books to read because I feel like if I do, it'll help me out a lot with all sorts of things in the future. 

5 comments:

  1. Historical Fiction is less boring! I don't think I could read any other type of historical book...


    Trish - Friday's Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly read YA right now too, but I also would love to widen my scope. In particular, I'd love to start reading more classics.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :)

    Looks like you know what you enjoy :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My habits have changed a whole lot, definitely. Nowadays I'm a real mixer though, and read what I'm in the mood for. I've realised that's what works best!

    Have a great weekend! I'm already following. :) My answer can be found here!

    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete