Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday #6


Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, no doubt. This series is 7 books and it's about vampires but it's AWESOME. The series is really good from beginning to end and it is SO well thought out and written, it makes Richelle Mead one of my favorite authors ever. 

I read this once in a while when I feel like reading it and it never fails to be amazing every time. You fall in love with the characters, you feel sad when you need to, the action brings you in amazingly and you're just in the book completely.

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Yay for Vampire Academy. I want to re-read that series soon. I love those books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! I'm working on rereading them, because I haven't bought them yet.. but once I have them all I'm definitely going to reread :) Awesome choice!

    New follower :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. VA is on my TBR pile! I hope I enjoy it as much as you do!

    Trish - My FF & TGIF Memes

    ReplyDelete