Friday, November 11, 2011

Follow Friday!! #8


Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran's Day tell us about your favorite solider and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.


I can't say I have one! Every soldier out there is brave and amazing for being that brave and I salute them. Everyone of them is saving the world. As for the fictional ones, they're saving the world too; it's just that it's THEIR world they're saving. :]

7 comments:

  1. I really struggled with this week's FF! I so didn't expect serious questions.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post today - all of the military are heroes. :) Woot Woot

    Happy Veteran's Day!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! Just stoppin by to share a little follow friday love! Feel free to follow back at www.booklove101.com

    Have a happy follow friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cursor-thing :D

    And I agree with your answer! : )

    Happy friday,

    Patricia

    (New Follower, too! Maybe check out my blog & Giveaway?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy vet's day! I'm a follower here!

    stop by my blog?! I just got a SHINY new scifi design to go along with my book! :)

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard to choose just one when so many people are putting their lives on the line. I cheated and put more than one:)

    New follower
    My Follow Friday
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete